A blog about my career as a parent.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Paranoia

I think the baby is out to get me. Little G. is sick and that's not his fault - it's his sister's fault for sharing her cold virus. (If anyone has any tips on how to keep kids from getting each other sick that doesn't involve owning a house with a minimum 10,000 sq. ft. and having a household staff, please share them with me.)

Here's what makes me think the little guy is out to get me - every time I walk away from him for more than let's say one and a half minutes, he poohs. I would chalk it up to coincidence, but it's happened more than 5 times over the past week. I swear he's poohing just to get me to come back to him. He has a very distinct, "Mom! I just poohed!" cry that gets me to come to him immediately so he won't get diaper rash. I think I'm going to start charting this every time it happens just to see if he really is conspiring to get me to come back and pick him up.

You know what they say, "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me." ;)

No comments: